Sexual Harassment Policy
It is the policy of Contract Medical Manufacturing, LLC to foster a work environment free of sexual discrimination, intimidation and insult. Contract Medical Manufacturing, LLC PROHIBITS any employee, male/female/non-binary, from making unwelcome and unsolicited sexual advances, requests for sexual favors or engaging in other or physical conduct of a sexual nature, when (a) submission to or rejection of such advances, requests or conduct is made explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an employee’s employment, or (b) submission to or rejection of such advances, requests or conduct is used as a basis for employment decisions affecting the employee, and (c) such advances, requests or conduct have the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual’s work performance by creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment.
Sexual harassment may include, but is not limited to:
- Offensive remarks or gestures of a sexual or suggestive nature
- Unwelcome physical contact
- Pressure or demands for sexual favors when accompanied by implied or overt threats concerning individual’s employment status or by implied or overt promises of preferential treatment in employment matters.
Sexually harassing or offensive conduct in the workplace, committed by an employee, is prohibited. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Sexually degrading words to describe an individual
- Graphic or suggestive comments about an individual’s dress or body
- Verbal abuse of a sexual nature
- Sexual flirtation, touching, advances
- The display of sexually suggestive objects or pictures, including nude photographs.
Contract Medical Manufacturing, LLC prohibits taking any retaliatory action for reporting or inquiring about alleged improper or harassing behavior. All employees should take special note that retaliation against an individual who has complained about sexual harassment, and retaliation against individuals for cooperating with an investigation of a sexual harassment complaint is unlawful and will not be tolerated by the Company. Please note that while this policy sets forth Contract Medical Manufacturing, LLC goals of promoting a workplace that is free of sexual harassment, the policy is not designed or intended to limit our authority to discipline or take remedial action for workplace conduct which we deem unacceptable, regardless of whether that conduct satisfies the definition of sexual harassment.